2 Post Hoist – 4000kg / 4 Tonne
The AL-9000LS 2 post hoist has been designed to withstand the tough conditions of Australian mechanical workshops. With a lifting capacity of 4000kg / 4 Tonne, the 2 post car hoist is perfect for lifting 4WD such as Toyota Landcruisers and Nissan Patrols. The 2 post clearfloor hoist allows the use of transmission jacks, oil drainers, and tool chests to be wheeled around freely underneath the vehicle.
- Worksafe Design Registered gives you the peace of mind knowing the car hoist complies with Australian Standards 1418.9
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic cylinders mounted within the columns drive the lifting carriages for a smooth seamless lift of the vehicle (no chains)
- Powerful 2.2kw single or three-phase hydraulic power unit
- Safety Locking Ladders fitted to each column (100mm increments) with manual lock release operation
- Two-stage screw adjustable pads
- Safety Limit Switch cuts out the hydraulic power unit when maximum height is reached.
- Low Voltage 24volt controls for added safety
For those hard-to-reach lifting points, the AL-9000LS is fitted with telescopic arms. The longer arm has a two-stage extension whilst the shorter arm has a 3 stage extension.
Adjustable Pads & Height adaptors
The two-stage adjustable pads fitted to the 9000LS allow for 50mm of adjustment and for those lifted 4WD the included 100m height adaptors increase the lifting height of the vehicle.
Auto locking arms
We take safety seriously here at AAQ that’s why we fitted automatic locking arms to our range of 2 post car hoists. Once the lift is operated and the arms lift off the ground the locks engage locking the arms in place.
Single-sided safety lock release lever disengages the locking mechanism when lowering the vehicle.
Single or THREE-PHASE options
The AL-9000LS can be purchased in either single phase 240v 15amp or 3 phase 415v. The powerful hydraulic power units provide enough pressure to lift up to 4000kg / 4 Tonnes, perfect for large 4WD such as Toyota Landcruisers or Nissan Patrols.
engineered base frames
Optional engineered base frames are available and are recommended to be used if your concrete floor does meet the recommended 150mm thickness.
150mm thick concrete steel mesh reinforced (25-30 MPA)
DON’T forget hydraulic oil!
Hydraulic oil is not supplied with the hoist, the AL-9000LS requires 12-15L of ISO 32 Grade Hydraulic Oil.
We can supply 5L 32 grade Hydraulic Oil for pick up only, we cannot freight oil.
2 Post Hoist Dimensions