4 Post hoist – 4000kg / 4 Tonne
AutoLift 6435 4 post car hoist is the perfect addition to your home garage or workshop, ideal for storage or vehicle repairs. Our latest model of 4 post hoist the AL-6435 fills the gap between our entry-level AL-10000T and the Heavy-Duty AL-4000S2. The AL-6435 has a lifting capacity of 4000kg / 4 tonnes and a maximum lifting height of 1900mm and is fitted with a 2-ton air over hydraulic Jacking Beam
- Extra-long non-slip drive-on ramps, perfect for lowered cars.
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic cylinder mounted below the platform and drives the cables for smooth seamless lifting of the platforms
- Powerful 2.2kw 15amp single phase hydraulic power unit can be mounted in two locations
- Extra Large Slide Blocks fitted to each column to improve stability
- Safety Locking Ladders fitted to each column (100mm increments) with manual lock release operation
- Single point air lock safety release button
- Auto-engage secondary safety lock in the event of cable slack or failure.
- Safety Limit Switch cuts out the hydraulic power unit when maximum height is reached.
- Maximum Platform Lift Height of 1900mm gives ample space to store most sedans and medium SUVs under the platform
AIr Operated locks
The AL-6435 uses air lock solenoids in each corner to engage the safety locks in the ladder when the desired lifting height has been reached. Auto-engage secondary locks are fitted as standard in the event of cable slack.
includes jacking beam
The AL-6435 is fitted with a 2000kg / 2-tonne jacking beam. The jacking beam is an air over hydraulic operated unit with an auto-engaging safety lock.
DON’T forget hydraulic oil!
Hydraulic oil is not supplied with the hoist, the AL-6435 requires 12 – 15L of ISO 32 Grade Hydraulic Oil.
We can supply 5L 32 grade Hydraulic Oil for pick up only, we cannot freight oil.
4 post hoist dimensions
4 Post Car Hoist
To install an AL-6435 4 post car hoist into your workshop or garage you will require a 3.2m high roof at a minimum. Be sure you have adequate clearance before purchasing.